What’s on yours? A list of 100 things to do… basically your bucket list. Last month I saw Sebastian Terry in the flesh at network breakfast and to say that I was inspired was an understatement. It might take me some time to get started but I am inspired! (see my Today I Will post).
But this is not about events, we are talking about Blogs, and 100things.com.au is even more than just a blog. Its a place to make you smile, take you on a journey and even make you accountable.
So lets challenge the boundaries on ‘my’ comfort zone and put it out there:
1. Walk the 6ft track.
2. Fire a gun at a driving range
3. Improve on my high school French
4. Have kids: TICK!
5. Climb Mt Kilimanjaro
6. Get a cat: British Shorthair please!
7. Get some chooks
9. Create a book
10. Go back to Scotland with my husband
11. Get another tattoo
12. Do a family Tassie road trip
13. Join my kids PLC (when they get to school)
14. Wear my PJs for a whole day whilst in the office
15. Volunteer for a cause
16. Collage of my Dad’s photos
17. Create a community garden in my home town
18. Start up a coffee shop/gallery/design studio
Well it’s a start… What would be on yours?